2010

A new year begins and 2010 brought to me new projects and the challenge to execute what I have chosen to be involved with.
I am very excited about them.

Do what you want to can be very defying. However, I am very enthusiastic about the ventures - as I always am - and this feeling encourages me to move forward and trust my senses.
Actually, much of what I decided to be concerned with has to do with the senses: all six of them.

I decided to create a new blog, which is going to be informative, to share experiences and to be regularly updated – I hope so!
Wine, Food and all pleasures related to them will be the issue that I want to make to bring alive in the blog.
Since wine came to my life, I got intimate with it - it is not only a beverage or product, it is part of my life. Therefore, the tale will not be about my privacy, but it will be definitely personal.
I hope my posts can stimulate your senses.


The name picked up was chosen to give some inspiration:
“All About Wine & More”.

What else can I say for now?!
Well, wait for the news and Cheers!!